To make a valid scheme, you must follow some rules. In fact, this is very simple.
You have five elements :
|the background||: 'back.bmp'|
|the begin of the bar||: 'bbar.bmp'|
|the bar||: 'bar.bmp'|
|the end of the bar||: 'ebar.bmp'|
|the cache||: 'cache.bmp'|
Fig. 1 (the default scheme) shows the different parts of the scheme.
What you MUST do :
What you CAN do :
- Must be a back.bmp
- Must be a bar.bmp
- Background must be 177 in width and 21 in height
- Bar.bmp must be designed as the memory was at 100% (see Fig. 2)
- Beginning of the bar-place design in the back.bmp must be at (16,4)
- End of the bar-place design in the back.bmp must be at (159,4)
- Cache must begin at (159,4)
- Cache width must be the width of the ebar shadow (In Fig. 1 : 3)
- Missing bbar.bmp, ebar.bmp or cache.bmp (see 'Sweetener' scheme for example)
- Bbar.bmp can be any width
- Ebar.bmp can be any width
- Uh ... try ;)
- Launch the 'Scheme Checker' tool to see if your scheme is a valid one. You can download it here.